TiVo® Premiere Specifications: The Basics
- Premiere plugs directly into your cable service, replacing your cable box, but does not provide your cable TV programming.
- Premiere works with cable and antenna, not satellite.
- Premiere requires a single CableCARD™ from your cable company.
- A high-speed Internet connection is required to enjoy some features including video on demand.
- TiVo ® Premiere and TiVo Premiere XL come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
||TiVo Premiere XL
||Up to 45 hours of HD
Up to 400 hours of SD
|Up to 150 hours of HD
Up to 1,350 hours SD
|TV input sources
||Digital cable, HD and standard-defintion antenna (ATSC), Verizon FIOS®
Does not support satellite or AT&T U-verse
|Video output modes
||480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
||HDMI, component video, composite video, optical audio, analog audio
||CableCARD™ support, cable coax, antenna coax
||Ethernet connection, USB 2.0 ports (2), E-SATA
|Wireless adapter support
||TiVo Wireless N, Wireless G network adapters
|Phone adapter support
||Yes, requires purchase of a TiVo USB Phone Line Adapter
||ENERGY STAR® certified
||TiVo Series4™ architecture
|THX® sound and video certification
||Not THX® certified
||THX® certified for exceptional sound and video quality
||Standard TiVo remote
||TiVo Glo Premium backlit remote
||16.5" W x 9.7" D x 2.4" H with feet (2.1" H without feet - bezel height)
Outer carton: 19.75" W x 13" D x 6.125" H.
|Included in the carton
||TiVo Premiere (or Premiere XL)
TiVo remote (TiVo Glo Premium backlit remote with XL)
Cables: HDMI, Ethernet, composite video/stereo audio, power
Batteries for the remote control
* Broadband Internet connection required. Due to restrictions placed by copyright holders, certain premium programming cannot be transferred to computers or mobile devices. TiVo Desktop Plus software (sold separately) is required to transfer recordings to mobile devices.
© 2010 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo, the TiVo logo, Series4, and the Series4 logo are ™marks or registered ™marks of TiVo Inc. or its subsidiaries worldwide. HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High Definition Multimedia Interface are ™marks or registered ™marks of HDMI Licensing, LLC. Dolby and the Double D symbol are ™marks of Dolby Laboratories. CableCARD is a ™mark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. All other ™marks and ™names are the property of their respective owners.