TiVo® Premiere Q Specifications: The Basics
- Premiere Q plugs directly into your cable service, replacing your cable box, but does not provide your cable TV programming.
- Premiere Q works with cable and antenna, not satellite.
- Premiere Q requires a single CableCARD™ from your cable company.
- A high-speed Internet connection is required to enjoy some features including video on demand.
- TiVo ® Premiere Q comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
||TiVo Premiere Q
||Up to 75 hours of HD
Up to 400 hours of SD
|TV input sources
||Digital cable, HD and standard-defintion antenna (ATSC), Verizon FIOS®
Does not support satellite or AT&T U-verse
|Video output modes
||480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
||HDMI, component video, composite video, optical audio, analog audio
||CableCARD™ support, cable coax, antenna coax
||Ethernet connection, USB 2.0 ports (2), E-SATA
|Wireless adapter support
||TiVo Wireless N, Wireless G network adapters
|Phone adapter support
||Yes, requires purchase of a TiVo USB Phone Line Adapter
||ENERGY STAR® certified
||TiVo Series4™ architecture
|THX® sound and video certification
||Not THX® certified
||Standard TiVo remote
||16.5" W x 9.7" D x 2.4" H with feet (2.1" H without feet - bezel height)
Outer carton: 19.75" W x 13" D x 6.125" H.
|Included in the carton
||TiVo Premiere Q
Cables: HDMI, Ethernet, composite video/stereo audio, power
Batteries for the remote control
1. Green LED. A green light indicates that the TiVo® Premiere Q is on.
2. Amber LED. An amber light flashes when the TiVo Premiere Q receives a signal from the remote.
3. Blue LED. The blue LED indicates a transfer in progress from the TiVo Premiere Q network connection.
4. Red LED 1 – 4. A red light indicates a recording in progress. There are four tuners, allowing for four simultaneous recordings.
5. FORMAT button. If your screen is black and you can't access TiVo menus, press this button to change the video output format.
1. Power In. Connects to power outlet. The TiVo Premiere Q does not have a power switch; plugging it into the wall socket turns it on.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRICAL SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, AND FULLY INSERT.
2. CableCARD. Slot for one multi-stream CableCARD™ decoder. Once your multi-stream CableCARD decoder is installed, you should not remove it for any reason.
3. External Storage. For TiVo-verified external hard drive.
4. Component Video Output. Connects to a TV or A/V system. Component Video provides a high-definition picture using a Component Video cable. Connect a separate cable for audio.
5. Composite Video Output. Connects to a TV, VCR, DVD recorder, or A/V system. Composite Video (yellow cable) provides very good standard definition picture quality. It does not provide high-definition video. It is used with the Left/Right Audio cables (the white and red cables).
* Broadband Internet connection required. Due to restrictions
placed by copyright holders, certain premium programming cannot be
transferred to computers or mobile devices. TiVo Desktop Plus software
(sold separately) is required to transfer recordings to mobile devices.
© 2013 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo, the TiVo logo, Series4,
and the Series4 logo are ™marks or registered ™marks of TiVo Inc. or
its subsidiaries worldwide. HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High Definition
Multimedia Interface are ™marks or registered ™marks of HDMI Licensing,
LLC. Dolby and the Double D symbol are ™marks of Dolby Laboratories.
CableCARD is a ™mark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. All other
™marks and ™names are the property of their respective owners.