TiVo® Stream Specifications: The Basics
- Wirelessly transfer shows to your smartphone or tablet.
NOTE: Not all
programs may be transferred due to copy protection mechanisms used by
copyright owners under the FCC’s encoding rules (47.C.F.R 76-1904)
- Stream up to 4 shows at once to 4 different mobile devices.
NOTE: TiVo Premiere required. One TiVo Premiere DVR is capable of streaming up to three shows at once. Two TiVo Premiere DVRs required to stream four shows simultaneously. Streaming only works when connected to the same home network as your TiVo Premiere DVR.)
- Download a 1 hour show to your handheld device in as little as 15 minutes.
- TiVo ® Stream comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
NOTE: The warranty starts when the customer takes possession of the TiVo product.
|Gigabit Ethernet, power/status LED, network status LEDs
|Gigabit Ethernet, 12v DC power
|4" W x 4" D x 1.05" H
Cables: power supply
1. LED. Indicates when the TiVo Stream is on.
2. Ethernet. Use this jack to connect the TiVo Mini to your home network using an Ethernet cable.
3. Power. Connects to A/C power.
* Broadband Internet connection required. Due to restrictions
placed by copyright holders, certain premium programming cannot be
transferred to computers or mobile devices. TiVo Desktop Plus software
(sold separately) is required to transfer recordings to mobile devices.
© 2013 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo, the TiVo logo, Series4,
and the Series4 logo are ™marks or registered ™marks of TiVo Inc. or
its subsidiaries worldwide. HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High Definition
Multimedia Interface are ™marks or registered ™marks of HDMI Licensing,
LLC. Dolby and the Double D symbol are ™marks of Dolby Laboratories.
CableCARD is a ™mark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. All other
™marks and ™names are the property of their respective owners.