TiVo® Mini Specifications: The Basics
- Connects to the 4-tuner Premiere Q through the home network. (One 4-tuner TiVo Premiere Q DVR required)
- Subscription to the TiVo service via a broadband, Ethernet or MoCA connection is required.
- Wired connection between main 4-tuner DVR and home network required. (Ethernet or MoCA)
- TiVo ® Mini comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
|Video Output Modes
||480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
||HDMI, component video, composite video (breakout cable required)
||Cable coax, Ethernet connection, USB 2.0 port, MoCA
||159.56 W x 159.56 D x 33 mm H
Cables: HDMI, power supply
Batteries for the remote control
1. MoCA®. If using a MoCA home network, connects the TiVo Mini to your home network. Connect the Coaxial RF cable coming from the wall to this jack.
2. Component Video Output. Connects to a TV or A/V system to provide video only. Component video provides a high-definition picture using a Component video cable available at tivo.com/ store. Connect a separate cable (like the Composite (A/V) cable below) for audio.
3. Composite Audio/Video Output (A/V). Connects to a TVor A/V system to provide audio and video. Composite video provides very good standard definition picture quality using a Composite video cable available at tivo.com/store. It does not provide highdefinition
4. HDMI® Port. Connects to a TV, A/V receiver, or home theater system. The HDMI port provides a pure digital connection for high-definition video and digital audio all in one cable.
5. Ethernet. Use this jack to connect the TiVo Mini to your home network using an Ethernet cable.
6. USB. Reserved for future use.
7. Power. Connects to A/C power.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRICAL SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, AND FULLY INSERT.
* Broadband Internet connection required. Due to restrictions
placed by copyright holders, certain premium programming cannot be
transferred to computers or mobile devices. TiVo Desktop Plus software
(sold separately) is required to transfer recordings to mobile devices.
© 2013 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo, the TiVo logo, Series4,
and the Series4 logo are ™marks or registered ™marks of TiVo Inc. or
its subsidiaries worldwide. HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High Definition
Multimedia Interface are ™marks or registered ™marks of HDMI Licensing,
LLC. Dolby and the Double D symbol are ™marks of Dolby Laboratories.
CableCARD is a ™mark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. All other
™marks and ™names are the property of their respective owners.